Types of servers
We provide the following type of servers. The name of the OpenVPN config file provides a hint for the specific type of the server
- VPN Servers - regular servers you can use to securely browse the Internet. Downloading Torrents on those servers is prohibited and blocked.
- SmartVPN Servers - servers tapped onto our Smart DNS Proxy network, allowing the users to watch geographically restricted content. Users should use the SmartVPN Server closest to their location.
- Torrent VPN Server - servers on which Torrent Downloads are allowed
- Virtual VPN Servers - servers that mimic their locations to specific geographical locations, not always being physically present there.
Please find the updated set of OpenVPN Client config files below.
[Download] OpenVPN Config Files
You can use those to manually set up the connections to our network using the following OpenVPN software:
- [TunnelBlick] (MacOS)
- [OpenVPN] (Windows and Linux)
- [OpenVPN Connect] (iPhone and iPad)
- [OpenVPN Connect] (Android)